21 January 2013

-WIP- Iron Warriors Warlord on Juggernaut

Hi all!

It's time to build a warlord capable to mount my Juggernaut!

I started searching for some bits in my box and i've found some interesting components....




1     Classic Chaos Space Marines Shoulder Pad

2     Kromlech Chaos Resin Shoulderpad

      
3     Metal Cahaos Lord Backpack

4     Warhammer Fantasy Chaos Knight Axe

5     Classic Chaos Space Marines Boltgun

6     Kromlech Bedlam Fraternity Head



7     Anvil Industry Bionic Spartan Torso

      
8     Anvil Industry Bionic Arms 

       
9     Warhammer Fantasy Chaos Knight Legs


After selected all components i started to assembly my model adding some details with green stuff and guitar strings...


I fitted a Boltgun on his back...


 ...And i sculpted the saddle so that it could fit with the back of Juggernaut adding some plasticard rivets....


 ..........after the green stuff and glue have dried, I started painting with black primer, Vallejo Silver Metallic (Model Air) and Nuln Oil Wash over the whole model...


Then i started to paint some deatils....


I'll post high definition pictures of completed model soon!

Thanks for reading!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...