27 March 2013

-WIP- Imperial Guard Commissar Pt 1


Hello everyone!
I'm still working on my Imperial guard, and since I'm not a very experienced player, I was advised to use a commissar in the infantry platoon.

I immediately set to work!

This is a very simple conversion, but once painted in my opinion is very nice along with the rest of the army.

I chose the torso of the Tank Commander.

I separated from the rest with a hacksaw and i sandpapered to make it fit with legs.


I used the metal head of PIG IRON PRODUCTION, which I think was perfect for this model.


The right arm was derived using the arm from heavy weapons sprue (mortar servant)
The left arm is that who originally carries the sergeant chainsword, and the bolt pistol is from space marines scouts sprue...



I pinned and glued all components.



Now it's green stuff time :D

I sculpted the shoulder pads like those of real military officers
I also sculpted the band like such as that used the officers when I was a conscript


(ps: I have been in the army in the true 157 ° Infantry Regiment in the far 2000! haha)

This is the result...




Thanks for reading!
Now it's time for Pt 2... PAINTING!

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking Commissar. I'm also a huge fan of the Pig Iron heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! they are beautiful!
      I wanted to buy 50, but I did not notice that there were 10 in each sprue, so I bought 100 heads by mistake ahahaha!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...